MyMiracleBaby.com The Ultimate Selection 

of baby and childrens clothing at 40-70% off retail.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Julia Roberts on life as a stay at home mom


For Pretty Woman Julia Roberts, work takes a back seat to being a mom to her three young kids.

Julia, 41, definitely has her hands full with 4-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and 20-month-old son Henry, but she says, “My life at home give me absolute joy.”

She does admit, though, that there are times when the daily routine of being a stay at home mom can wear thin.

“There are some days when as soon as you’ve finished cooking breakfast and cleaning the kitchen it’s time to start lunch and by the time you’ve done that you’re doing dinner and thinking there has to be a menu we can order from. But some days are so much fun and my kids will help me and it’s just a part of your day. Some days it’s super-fun and some days it’s a chore.”

Julia may love life at home, but she’s not ready to step away from the spotlight entirely just yet. ”I’ll just be going to work on jobs I like and with people I admire and who I’m interested in,” she says.

Are you a stay at home mom?

No comments:

Every Baby Is A Born Genius


Subscribe Now: iheart

I heart FeedBurner